Z-MAN® GOAT ToadZ™
Couldn't load pickup availability
You designed it, we made it! We set out to create the ultimate ElaZtech® topwater toad, asked for input from our social media followers, and then took their advice to create ultimate buzzing, gurgling, ultra-durable, floating 4” frog—and documented the whole process in a groundbreaking step-by-step video series.
Buoyant enough to float a standard 5/0 EWG hook, the 4” GOAT ToadZ™ features a wide, bulky body and streamlined profile which combine to greatly enhance castability. The customized cupped kicker tail design from the original GOAT™ bait series maximizes mobility and flow at slow, medium or fast retrieve speeds. Sculpted with a keel-shaped 'hull,' the bait's "V" belly yields stability and a quick-planning action on the retrieve. Topside, four dorsal ridges ride the ToadZ' back, guiding rigging with a single or double frog hook. Ridges also help protect exposed hook points, preventing fouling in grass or other cover while still easily penetrating bass jaws.
- Designed with the crowd-sourced input of Z-Man customers to create the ultimate topwater toad bait from the ultimate soft plastic material
- Thick, bulky body and streamlined design enhances castability
- Twin curved paddle feet kick and thump at all retrieve speeds
- Buoyant ElaZtech® material allows bait to stay on top on the slowest retrieves and even float at rest
- 10X Tough construction resists tearing and increases bait longevity
- Belly hook slot aids easy hooksets
- Dorsal ridges protect hook points on single and double hooks from fouling