Lew’s Fishing Team Lew's HyperMag Baitcast Reel
Couldn't load pickup availability
Continuing to push the limits of innovation and performance, Team Lew’s has redesigned the HyperMag baitcast reel to enhance not only function, but experience. The HyperMag baitcast reel includes the P2 Super Pinion® double bearing supported pinion gear, offering a better gear mesh for smoothness and extended gear life. The ergonomic one-piece magnesium frame and C40 carbon sideplates are strong and extremely lightweight, with the reel weighing in at only 5.2 oz. The “barely-there” feel of this reel is ever-present, giving anglers the comfort and control they desire. The features don’t stop there – the recessed brake adjustment dial contributes to the low-profile design, the Speed Knot™ quick line attachment spool enables easy and quick line attachment, and the JDM-style Winn® handle knobs provide outstanding grip and comfort. In line with the original, the new HyperMag has a 4-pin SpeedCast® externally Adjustable Centrifugal Brake (ACB) system, 11 bearing system, Speed Keeper® hook keeper, and Speed Dial® line indicator, bringing all of the best features together in one of Lew’s lightest, most efficient baitcast reel to date.
- MAGNESIUM FRAME DESIGN is one-piece and extremely lightweight, providing an ergonomic, "barely-there" feel while also affording anglers comfort and control
- ADJUSTABLE CENTRIFUGAL BRAKE (ACB) system with 6-pin QuietCast® puts anglers in control of their casts by allowing precise brake modification to match fishing conditions, and has a recessed adjustment dial for ease of access
- SPEED KNOT™ quick line attachment spool requires half the effort of regular spools to tie on line and hides the knot at the base of the spool
- P2 SUPER PINION® double bearing supported pinion gear delivers smooth, high-powered cranking and longer gear life to withstand the strain of pulling in large fish repeatedly
- JDM STYLE WINN® handle knobs are comfortable with enhanced grip for increased traction for all-day usage without fatigue