Stick Jacket Casting Rod Cover
Couldn't load pickup availability
Casting Rod Stick Jacket®
Stick Jacket® fishing rod covers prevent rod tangles and are easy to use. Their unique braided construction and wide expandability means easy on & off installation. They may be used over large line guides on fully rigged rods. Unlike cloth sheaths, barbed hooks are easily removed. Stick Jacket rod covers are great in boat rod lockers, rod storage tubes, in the back of your truck or going to and from the boat.
Stick Jacket® fishing pole covers are made of a tough polyethylene filament that is virtually impervious to salt as well as resistant to mold and mildew. The braided materials behaves much like the old “Chinese finger trap” gripping your fishing rod for snug protection against unwanted damage to line guides, rod tips and blank.
- 5-1/2 feet long
- circumference of 5-1/8″ (dia. 1-5/8″).
- Works well for a typical bass rod or light conventional rod measuring up to 7-1/2’ long.
- Eliminates tangled rods
- Protects line guides & tips
- Easy push on & off installation
- Great in boat rod lockers, storage tubes and bags
- Impervious to salt, mold or mildew
- Breathable & will not retain water
- Snagged hooks are very easily removed
- Hang rods for storage
- High abrasion resistance
- Lightweight and flexible
Get the right Stick Jacket to fit your fishing rods
Stick Jacket® fishing rod covers work best if the opening falls between the last line guide and the rod handle. For rigged rods, it is best to attach lures to a hook keeper at the base of the rod handle or the reel itself.